We’ve searched the internet to find the best 21 coffee memes in 2021. These are perfect for a laugh or a good conversation starter when you’re with your coffee-sharing friends. Some of these coffee memes may make you laugh, and some boldly speak the truth. We hope that this blog post full of tasteful coffee memes will make your day more enjoyable.
The BCR Coffee Memes Stash
1. Think about the co-worker who always delivers, never asks favors in return, and is there for you every single day. Yes, that is the coffee machine, and that’s why the coffee machine is my favorite co-worker.
2. As the balloon slowly floats out of reach, the child’s eyes well up with tears and sadness. It’s heartbreaking to watch a child lose the balloon they’ve been holding onto the entire time at the fair or amusement park. The same feeling you get as you drop your coffee heading into work, and it explodes all over the sidewalk! Hopefully, not too many of the town goers saw your moment of adult misery.
3. You’ve been there! Only five minutes before the biggest presentation of your life. When you took your last sip before putting on your game face, coffee overflowed your bottom lip and landed square in the center of your light-colored shirt—no sinks or bathrooms in sight.
You use your lips like a vacuum cleaner and suck the coffee right off your shirt. A quick check around the room to make sure no one saw that act of desperation, and you’re off!
4. The first sip is always the best, but why not start your day off with some poetry? It might help ease that morning ennui. And who doesn’t love an awesome coffee poem to wake up their soul in the mornings? Please don’t talk to me until I’ve made my coffee! It’s happening as I write this post…everyone just shut up!
5. This is a message for all the folks out there who have tried to substitute my coffee with something else. How about some tea? Umm…no! Forgot to get coffee? You FAILED, and I’m leaving!
6. Coffee truck vs. ice cream truck? I’ll take the coffee truck every time, especially if it knows how to ROCK! Who wants to start a coffee truck?
7. This can happen by “accident.” Nothing beats a quick coffee run during work hours, but sometimes one just isn’t enough. You grab a second cup at a second coffee shop on your way back to work. Lesson learned – always order two coffees when starting out!
8. The Dinosaurs never did stand a chance. Can you imagine a T-Rex running around after drinking all the Death Wish coffee from his local lake?
9. If you don’t understand this statement, you are not amazing nor are you a coffee addict. Stop talking about how great you are and your addiction to coffee.
10. For my runner friends who are trying to do the right thing but just can’t seem to get it together!
11. The coffee machine at the fire station is never enough, and apparently, neither is the coffee machine at the police station.
12. Nothing is worse than being stuck with an empty cup of coffee unless the size of said beverage helps take your mind off how bad things can get.
13. No one drinks coffee like alcohol but I’m sure they drink alcohol like coffee. Wait…I had too much coffee with alcohol…
14 . The best relationship advice I’ve ever heard! No matter how difficult the challenges you face in your relationship, they are a keeper ONLY if they return with coffee!
16. When was the last day you didn’t have any morning caffeine? This coffee meme puts everything in perspective. For me, it’s been 20 years of hoping for the best!
17. This is true! The following statement is from a reliable source.
18. When the doctor asks how much coffee you drink…A good cup of joe is 98.75 percent water and 1.25 percent soluble plant matter. What’s the problem?
19. The pandemic began, and so did the Dalgona coffee crazy. If you are still engrossed in this whipped drink, see our recipe.
20. Our second Death Wish coffee meme of the day. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who try to sound out words at work, and then there’s you. Be YOU for this meme.
21. Hopefully you found our coffee meme stash by searching Google.