This recipe is for serious coffee drinkers and those who work out daily. Skipping breakfast can be a common occurrence these days, by why not combine your favorite morning ritual with this iced coffee protein shake recipe. In this recipe we will be using coffee, however, cold brew is always an acceptable replacement.
My blender of choice is the Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender. Simple and easy clean up for those rushed mornings.
- 6 ounces of cold coffee, or cold brew
- 4 ounces of milk – skim milk, whole milk, or oat milk
- 3/4 of a banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein, or vanilla muscle milk
- 1 cup of ice – add more ice to increase thickness
- Mix all of the ingredients into a blender until desired texture or thickness is achieved.
- Depending on the protein powder, it may be better to mix the milk and protein together first so the powder doesn’t stick to the sides of the blender.
- My blender of choice is the Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender. Simple and easy clean up for those rushed mornings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 12oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100+