A delicious and easy cookie, these mocha crinkle cookies with espresso and caffeine are a must-try for any coffee lover! Plus there’s some espresso added to give them that extra kick of caffeine so you can enjoy all day long without feeling exhausted. These quick and easy, melt-in-your-mouth mocha crinkle cookies with espresso are packed with chocolate and coffee/espresso flavors. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these delights are sure to please.
Have you tried our mocha crinkle cookies with espresso? If so, please share your experience in the comments below.
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbsp Instant espresso powder
¼ tsp Baking soda
3 Tbsp Salted butter – melted (if not using salted butter, add ⅛ tsp salt)
¼ cup + 1 Tbsp Granulated sugar
¼ cup + 1 Tbsp Light brown sugar
1 Egg white from a large egg
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
⅛ cup Milk (or water)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and baking soda together until well blended and ingredients are a fine powder. (If using unsalted butter, sift salt in with the dry ingredients at this time as well.) Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg white, vanilla extract, and milk (or water). Mix all wet ingredients until well blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. If your batter is too sticky to handle, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before forming.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, portion out small amounts of dough and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in granulated sugar, fully coating the outside.
- Place the cookie balls on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 350°F for about 8-10 minutes or until the sides are slightly crispy.
- Let the cookies cool on the tray, then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar for rolling cookie dough balls
Serving Size: 2 Cookies
Amount Per Serving: